HIRING AN ATTORNEY
At RX2, we know that hiring an attorney is a big decision. Give us a call and let us earn your trust by walking you through the process. The phone call and your consultation are free, so you have nothing to lose.
The best way to determine whether you have a case is to have an attorney review the specifics. But, if you received a serious injury in an accident that was caused by someone else’s error or negligence, it is likely you do have a case. There are several other scenarios an experienced attorney will consider as well, such as road defects, parts/equipment failure, etc.
That depends on the injuries and damages the accident caused and the insurance policies in play. For example:
- Medical bills (hospital/surgery, lab tests and diagnostics, ongoing doctor visits, physical therapy, medication, etc.)
- Lost wages if you missed work
- Pain and suffering
- Physical disability, disfigurement, or permanent scars
- Emotional trauma or mental anguish
- Property damage to your bike
Nothing – your consultation is 100% free of charge. We’ll give you our expert advice and opinion on your case, even if you decide not to hire us. To discuss your case today, call 800.500.4RX2.
When you call to have your case evaluated, we will ask you for information about your accident; your injuries, damage to your bike, the insurance coverage you have, etc. For instance, we will ask:
- When did the accident take place? What time?
- Where did the accident take place? What town; what streets/cross street?
- Describe what happened in the accident.
- What were your injuries?
- Did you go to the hospital?
- What type of vehicle insurance do you have? What is your insurance company and policy number?
- What type of health insurance do you have? What is your insurance company and policy number?
- What information do you have about the at-fault vehicle and driver (such as make, model, license plate number, driver’s name and driver’s license number, insurance information)?
- Were there any witnesses?
- Did you take any photographs or video, or is there any other evidence?
It is ok if you do not have all the answers for our questions, but the more information you can provide, the more accurate our recommendations will be.
You won’t pay a penny out of pocket. If we take your case, we will advance all fees necessary to build your case, and if we are able to recover compensation for you, either through a settlement or a judgment, we will take a percentage of that money as payment. But if not, we won’t charge you a thing; neither attorney fees nor costs.
MOTORCYCLE CASE QUESTIONS
If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle accident, you want to work with someone who understands your situation. At RX2, our motorcycle accident attorneys have years of experience and a track record of success in handling cases like yours.
At RX2, once your case moves from intake, it will be assigned to a team of legal experts. Every case will have an attorney, a case manager, a legal assistant, and a lien reductions specialist to manage specific aspects of your case. As a client of RX2, you will most regularly be in contact with the Case Manager handling your file.
RX2 is a group of seasoned motorcycle accident attorneys who don’t like being hemmed in by the typical definition of “law firm.” We know that motorcycle riders want to be part of a community that supports and understands their need to ride, and the challenges they face.
As a client of RX2, the attorney handling your file will be your primary point of contact, and will either be able to answer your question, or will take responsibility for finding the answer for you.
We’d love to give you a simple answer, but if we did, we’d be lying. There are a lot of factors involved, from documenting your case, investigating the accident, and reviewing your medical records. Then we make a demand with the insurance company or companies involved, and go through a period of negotiation with those companies. Often, we’re able to reach a settlement before we file a lawsuit. Other times, it doesn’t make sense to settle too soon, because the client hasn’t reached maximum medical improvement, and may continue to incur medical expenses. And, if we do need to file a lawsuit, we start a new timeline. Our goal in your case will be to win the maximum amount we can for you – and we will be by your side the entire time to make sure all your needs are met, regardless of how long it takes.